Directions for use
1. Unscrew the cap on the pump handle and inset two "D"size batteries into the handle in the direction indicated by the (+) and (-) markings.
2. Remove the tube cover cap and attatch with fastener top bottle neck,after adjusting with the bottle cap to height of container. Be sure keep suction tube cover1/4 to 3/4 above the bottom of container.
3. Snap on the discharge spout to the discharge hole on the frame of the pump.
4. Push button and the water will flow, push again to stop.
5. When used for the first time, let water run for 30 to 60 seconds to clean out pump.
Feature of Battery Pump
2"D" size batteries will last for 8 to 10 months.(based on 5 gallons per week usage)Able to discharge about 260 gallons(1.000 liters)when used continuously.
2. SOFT-TOUCH BUTTON
Children, seniors and adults can easily use the pump. Easily installed and used at home, restaurants, office, hospital, parties, etc.
3. APPLICABLEIN OTHERLIQUIDS
Applicable in liquids with low viscisity, such as spot drink, alcoholic drink,etc. in addition to water.
Useble with many lemonades types of containers. Adjustable the bottle cap according to the depth of the container.